Elizabeth In Japan!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Domo Arrigato (and not Mr. Roboto)

Well, after staying up and traveling for about 27 hours, I have landed safely back in the Nation's Capital with just a few hardships along the way. The flight back seemed a lot easier than the last flight, maybe because I knew I could survive 12 hours on a plane from Tokyo to Chicago. The woman next to me did keep putting her feet on top of mine, which was totally weird, but I finally got her to stop. The bags were left in Chicago and finally returned this morning fully intact, thank goodness! And now it looks like the entire country of Japan and its souvenir stores exploded in my living room.

Hopefully by the end of today I will have the photos posted up on this blog in addition to a recap of my trip.

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed creating it! :)

1 Comments:

  • hi ms.maddock,

    its rebecca i just wanted to say hi

    love your amazing student rebecca

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home