Elizabeth In Japan!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Kanichiwa!!!

I am here safe in Japan posting fromt he Apple store probably illegally so this is short...Japan is great but HUMID AND HOT!!!! I bought a designer sweat towel today to fit in with the crowd. More on that later.

Quick update on flight...It was a late so I got in very late last night and was totally confused as to what day it was.

Unlimited snacks on flight = awesome
Throwing up unlimited snacks on flight = not so awesome

Aisle seat = awesome
Guy jamming his seat into my legs repeatedly = not so awesome

Your own personal tv = awesome
Such cinema classics such as Queen Latifah in last Holiday - not so awesome

But all in all Japan is great. When I can I will upload pictures from 5:30 am today of the fish market...WILD...I had the best sushi in the world there and now I am spoiled...I don't think Spices will cut it anymore!!!!

Sayonara!

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear that you made it there in relatively one piece!
    My flight back from France had similarly awesome movies including "Last Holiday." We also got reruns of "Love Boat" and "Family Ties", season one.
    Keep up the posts!

    By Blogger Teen, at 3:14 AM  

  • sorry to hear about the un-awesomeness of the flight! was the delicious sushi was not on a conveyor belt? can't wait to see the fancy sweat towel!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home